Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: TURBO GUYS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bigkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 1999
    Posts
    601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I like to run a turbo on my H22 hybrid('93 H22). My question is I would like to run 12.8 or better on street tires if possible. How much boost would I be looking at to accomplish my goal. $hit, how much boost can I run safely with my 10:1 comp? I would like not to have to rebuild this motor.....since I'm saving up for a fully built/balanced 2.4L H22/H23 motor. Last question, what are my choices on kits? Thanks guys

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SenekaGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 1999
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bigkat..head over to honda-tech.com and their FI board for more replies. 12.8 on street tires is tuff tho. and from what ive heard fmax seems the way to go for preludes. but since u got a hybrid i dunno what will work. sorry i cant help more.

    ------------------
    94gsr, Drag3 and yellow paint goin on in april

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 2001PreludeSH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2000
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    12's on street tires is going to be HARD. Try the Temple of VTEC www.vtec.net there is a Prelude section and one of the guys has a turbo on his, he seems to have been through the problems. They also have dyno results posted for various mods.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 1999
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Head over to the Honda-tech FI board. There are a few prelude guys over there that can help you out.

    ------------------
    91 Integra Drag Gen 3 Turbo
    88 CRX JG Pro Series B18B Turbo
    96 Del Sol SI (B18C, Turbo soon) bought car wrecked
    Speed Tek Motorsports
    Wichita Kansas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •